Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you use professional eyeshadow palette in daily life? No matter you are a professional makeup artist or not

Such as:


78color eyeshadow%26amp;blusher palette


88color eyeshadow palette


96color eyeshadow palette


66color lipgloss palette


28color eyeshadow palette etc..





How do you feel compare to those 1~6color palettes?Do you use professional eyeshadow palette in daily life? No matter you are a professional makeup artist or not
The 88 color eyeshadow pallete sounds good to me. I think I actually know which ones you're referring to. I've had my eye on the one from http://www.redgingercosmetics.com for a while. It's supposed to be marked down to $25. It was advertised in the back of my mom's In Touch mag. I think it would be great for year round use because there's practically every color of the rainbow and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware