Thursday, December 3, 2009

Were Can I Find A Cheap But GREAT Quality Eyeshadow palette?

I was wondering if anyone knows were i can find a cheap, but really great quality eyeshadow palette with amazing colors? Can someone help me?Were Can I Find A Cheap But GREAT Quality Eyeshadow palette?
coastal scents?


http://www.coastalscents.comWere Can I Find A Cheap But GREAT Quality Eyeshadow palette?
One of my favorite eye shadow pallets is from Coastal Scents. It comes with 88 colors and it's only 19.95! All the colors are vibrant and fun. Also, they have great pigmentation. You'll love these shadows.





Here is the link to Coastal Scents: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/…





Hope I helped!
coastal scents palletes have alot of eyeshadows in them.... or you can go on ebay and there are palletes that have like 100 eyeshadows in them





check coastalscents.com
sephora has this pallete with like 22 different colors.. its sorrta small but you can test out the colors and when you find some you like you can buy the bigger ones... it always has two blushes ans 12 lip glosses
go to a drugstore and get the exact eyelights. cheap a great palette that brightens your eyes
coastle scents :D
eyes lips face


elf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware