Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?

If yes, please tell me if it's good or not! I just went and spent $45 on some eyeshadow and it's not what it seemed like out at the store. I've seen lots of girls using the 120 eyeshadow palette on youtube and you can purchase them on ebay, they are shipped from HONG KONG, please tell me if they are good. I want something that's like Mac, but can't afford that, each color is like $20. Help!!!!!!!!!!Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?
If you are looking for a lot of different shades of colors then this is your palette, but they are NOTHING like MAC quality, you will get considerably more fallout and less staying power. If you do decide to get this make sure that you pat the colors on to ensure the best application. You might want to try the NYX brand, a little closer to MAC, but much cheaper. Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?
i did..i thought it was paint for my wood face..but i'm a dummy..what do i know...thought i would just put a smile on your face...hahaha
tht seems like a lot of money for some eyeshadow
hey, check ur e-mail on yahoo. I sent you some great advice on the palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware