Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy a Wales Eyeshadow Palette?

I have been looking everywhere for them and would prefer not to buy it from eBay. Anywhere else I can find these palettes? And would you recommend them? What do you like or dislike about them? thanks!!!


=]Where can I buy a Wales Eyeshadow Palette?
Wales products are only found in Hong Kong %26amp; Singapore, which is the reason why most Wale Palettes you see from Ebay, the sellers are mainly from Hong Kong. So yeah..Ebay is the only place..unless you have a friend from Asia :P The palettes are very pigmented, and they last a long time. Another alternative is the 88 makeup palette from Coastal Scents, which is $21.95 and it's really good. Plus you can read reviews from other customers, I just bought myself 1 today :P





heres the link:


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware