Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find 120 color palette(eyeshadow) in columbus, Ohio. At a good price?

It doesn't have to be exactly 120


any store's I should go to???


you can leave any make up tips (if you want) ;)pWhere can I find 120 color palette(eyeshadow) in columbus, Ohio. At a good price?
beats me..i live in toronto.


but ebay rox for things like that.


oh maybe try coastal scents!Where can I find 120 color palette(eyeshadow) in columbus, Ohio. At a good price?
I would try going to Coastalscents.com and buying one of their 120 palettes. They are good quality, pigmented shadows, and are a decent price for what you are getting.





The only thing is, I am not very pleased with Coastal Scents' costumer service. They seem to be rude to costumers if they seem to favor another brand (on YouTube-a video or something), or something dumb like that. But, also, don't expect shipping right away, because they are in very high demand, and it might be a few weeks. Maybe not. Just depends when you order it.





Hope I helped!





-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware