Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where could I find cheap(er) MAC eyeshadow palette?

Hi there. I've heard that MAC eyeshadow palettes are very good for creating smoky eyes, but upon viewing the website, even single colours are approx 拢10. Do you know of any internet sites that would sell them a bit cheaper? I've checked out ebay but its approx the same price. Thanks.Where could I find cheap(er) MAC eyeshadow palette?
So Loreal used to own MAC, but then MAC branched off. Well after they did, Loreal came up with HIP makeup. It's the same thing as MAC, chemistry wise. You can learn how to do the makeup tricks and just use other types of make up. Also only buy directly from the store. I used to work of a cosmetic company at a department store and some of the girls used to take the used and tester items and sell those on ebay. You don't want used makeup so be careful.Where could I find cheap(er) MAC eyeshadow palette?
Right now MAC has there holiday palettes 25% OFF. Awesome. In the US we have CCOs(cosmetic comapny outlets) I don't know if the UK has them also.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/co鈥?/a>
visit the following url
no where MAC dont go on sale


unless u go to Off the 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware