Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to travel with a 120 color eyeshadow palette?

so i am going to Hawaii in a week and i want to take my palette as a carry on so it doesn't break, can i take it on the plane ? i am taking American airlines.How to travel with a 120 color eyeshadow palette?
It should be okay to hand carry. But, if you want to check it in, wrap it in bubble wrap and keep it in between your clothes in your luggage... and make sure it doesn't move around.How to travel with a 120 color eyeshadow palette?
If it is international then you cant do it but if it is domestic you should be able to bring it.
I'm addicted to makeup...just to be safe, I always keep it in my checked luggage, just in case the airline is really strict. To protect it, I'll wrap the case in bubble wrap, or if I don't have any I'll wrap it in all the clothes in my case so that it's protected from bouncing around. I've never had a cracked eyeshadow or blush, and I fly a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware