Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you ever used up an entire eyeshadow palette?

Just wondering as I keep buying palettes but I have loads and sometimes I use up one particular colour on a palette but I never use all of it up!! How long does it take if yo use it every day to use up a whole eyeshadow palette?Have you ever used up an entire eyeshadow palette?
no actually.. haha but im pretty close right now i have about one color left and its been over a year.( I got it for free from 17 Most of the time though, i use up one color i really like. i have about 10 eyeshadow pallets now. that i barely use, they were all gifts.Have you ever used up an entire eyeshadow palette?
funny..i was thinking about it this morning. I wear mac 'pen n pink' es almost everyday and i have had it for like 3 months now and its nowhere close to being done, its not even half way done lol so i duno
9 weeks
nope! i tend to use just one color from the palette!
lol now that you mention it I never have. I'm close now, I've had t for something like 6 months but never completely lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware