Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm ordering an 88 Palette Eyeshadow by Coastal Scents on Ebay?

and I most definitely want the matte one, not the shimmer. I don't like shimmer makeup too much! But when I click on the matte palette some of the eyshadows look shimmery. Is it just the light? or how do I know that's it's all matte?I'm ordering an 88 Palette Eyeshadow by Coastal Scents on Ebay?
Yeah the matte isnt all matte. Alot of the colors are almost like the shimmer colors. I have both though, and the shimmer ones arent as shimmery as the ones actually in the shimmer pallette. Good luck with it! I LOVE mine.I'm ordering an 88 Palette Eyeshadow by Coastal Scents on Ebay?
The coastal scents matte palette does have some shades that are slightly shimmery. The name matte is very misleading for that palette. The shimmer palette has all shimmer shades while the matte has some shimmer shades.
I would ask the seller to confirm this
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware