Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to try the coastal scents neutral eyeshadow palette?

are they pigmented and are they good quality???thanks!I want to try the coastal scents neutral eyeshadow palette?
They are great for the price.. so pigmented and long lasting.. easily blendable as well. I use these all the time on clients for bridal work.. the colors are so varied and look great ( not ';muddy'; ).. i highly suggest trying this one out.I want to try the coastal scents neutral eyeshadow palette?
I've heard that they are pretty pigmented but not quite up to par with MAC and Nars. Try checking for reviews on YouTube, I'm sure there will be some that can help you make your decision.


The palettes aren't that expensive, though, so you should give it a try anyway.
yes, all the pallets i've tried from coastal scents have worked amazing for me. they're fairly cheap compared to like the mac shadows, and they are really, really pigmented. I highly recommend this pallet, I've had no problems with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware