Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What should I put in my first MAC eyeshadow palette?

Today, I purchased my first MAC eyeshadow palette and first MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (because I like dark colors hehe). So, I need fourteen more eyeshadow colors. Any ideas of what eyeshadows should I put in my FIRST palette?


My first MAC store experience was amazing! The employees there were so nice and helpful!What should I put in my first MAC eyeshadow palette?
MAC is great makeup! The eyeshadows are really amazing! Some of my favorites are:





Dark colors:


Figure 1-dark purple


Humid-dark green





Mediun colors:


Texture-medium brown


Quarry-medium im not sure as to how to discribe this one but its great!





Light colors:


Vapour-light pinkyish


Electra-light gray





Fun colors:


Lime-vibrant green


Sushi flower-bright pink





Just explore all the colors because there are lots of them! Hope this helps!What should I put in my first MAC eyeshadow palette?
add electric eel to that collection. I love MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware