Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?

please tell me if it's good or not! I've seen lots of girls using the 120 eyeshadow palette on youtube and you can purchase them on ebay.





I Buy MAC, but its getting pricey... I don't like fall out, so if anyone has use this product. I would love your feedback!! Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?
Yes--don't repeat my mistake. I bought several on eBay. The colors were amazing, but I had a horrible time trying to use them, as they are not finely-milled and blendable. I know how to do makeup as I used to model but still couldn't get them to work. Save your money, please.Has anyone used or bought the 120 color eyeshadow palette?
No, you would be the first.
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware