Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know if this Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette is any good?

I love my Coastal Scents palettes!


I have the 88 matte, the 26 combo palette and the 28 neutral palette. The color payoff is amazing, comparable to my MAC shadows. The packaging is a little cheap, but its OK.


You always want to use them with a primer, though. That will make the colors brighter, ou need less and it stays on all day. I use Too Faced of Paula Dorf, but the one Coastal Scents sells should be good too.


It's true you can get the same palettes on ebay for a few bucks cheaper but I'd rather spend an extra $5 and know that they'll arrive esafely and it will be replaced if it arrives broken. Plus they usually have sales on the weekends (different items every week) so you can get a good deal.


I love my CS palettes, they're almost all I ever use and I own a LOT of makeup! There's every color you'll ever need and you can't beat the price.Does anyone know if this Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette is any good?
I got the original (some sparkle, some not) and I really liked it! It had a ton of great colors. They are smaller then you think they are, about the size of a dime. The colors are pretty pigmented although you'll want a good brush to use with it, the applicators that come with the palette aren't that great. All in all, it was worth it for the money, and I use it quite a bit. Great selection of colors!Does anyone know if this Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette is any good?
yes i have it and the colors are great!=]they are really pigmented!on ebay you can get the same palet its just not from coastal scents but the same thing and pay like 17 bucks with shipping included!but yea i would def recomend it
yes i own both of em. i wear it with Too Faced Shadow Insurance %26amp; then NYX Jumbo Shadow pencil in Milk to make them pop out more.





but yeah if u like wearing lots of colors u should get it.
its realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?good!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware