Tuesday, June 22, 2010

120 color eyeshadow palette by manly?

i want to buy it on ebay, so i tried paypal and they cheated us out of our money.


so do u know where i can get it on ebay, another site or a store with out paypal? and i was told to go to this other site but the palette was $60!!!120 color eyeshadow palette by manly?
I recently ordered a palette off of ebay...





I actually was searching and searching cause' I don't feel comfortable making a purchase from HONG KONG lol especially after reading the sellers feedback of some people never receiving their merchandise nor a refund...





anyhow.. on the left side of the screen after you type in 120 palette. There is an option to click US ONLY... when you refresh the list it'll show you only sellers that sell from within the US (hopefully..) none the less it may return some hong kongs, but it's better than a useless amount of pages of the same seller...





If I can recall, the seller that I purchased it from is %26lt;b%26gt;FastShipCo%26lt;/b%26gt; and I got it within a matter of days, and was only $29.95 with free shipping... I also see a lot of feedback that people received theirs and there were chunks taken out of some of the pots... Mine showed up in MINT condition!! They ship out of Universal City.





I know that they are out of stock of the 120 until I believe it's the 15th, but they are great at returning emails when you contact them... so ask em when their next shipment is ;)





hope this helped you


if not ;) get back to me...





$60 is waaaaay too much to pay... you're more than likely purchasing it from hong kong at that point cause' the shipment alone is I believe 49.95 and then the actual palette ranges out to less than that amount! The eyeshadow is GREAT , but not worth the haggle of possibly not getting it and spending that much money on it120 color eyeshadow palette by manly?
sephora has one out right now for like 22 bucks :)


well its only 36 eyeshadows and like 3 blushes


- 36 eyeshadows


- 12 lip glosses


- 3 blushes


- bronzer


- 3 applicators





but it looks pretty loook
i just ordered my 120 manly palette from www.bhcosmetics.com it was $27. i should be receiving it by friday because shipping is 2-3 days and i can't wait!!!
Every good eyeshadow palette I've seen has been over or around $50. And they usually only have about 50 colors. I think it's pretty normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware