Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How long can I use my eyeshadow palettes for?

I heard that cosmetics have expiry dates too... how many years can we use the same eyeshadow palettes for? One note is that I always make sure my brushes are clean before I dip into my eyeshadow, and my face is thoroughly washed before I use any makeup to ensure I don't contaminate my cosmetics when I use them. Does this routine give me extra years with my cosmetics?How long can I use my eyeshadow palettes for?
It's recommended that you replace eyeshadow every 3 years, but the likelyhood that you will get an eye infection from using your own ';expired'; shadow is extremely slim. In general,If makeup changes color, seperates badly, smells musty, or seems weird in any way you should toss it, but I don't think I would follow strict rules on makeup experation unless I had a history of eye infections or irritation.How long can I use my eyeshadow palettes for?
ive never heard of it, but may be wrong. you can probaly use it for about a year or 2
Even though they say there is bacteria in it if it's too old I've never had problems and I have eyeshadow and blush from 20 years ago, and have never had any problem. I also use the same mascara for a year.





Think about it, how many times do you rub your eyes with ';bacteria laden'; hands? Bacteria is every where and that's why your body develops immunities to it.





I'm sure they have to make the claim so they don't get sued and so you have to keep buying their products though.





If you're still concerned scrap off the top layer with a clean make up spatula.
i believe two or three years, im sure cleaning your brushes doesnt have any effect on how long your make up will last





are you a painter??
Truthfully it depends on the quality of the cosmetics that you buy. Are you shopping at Walmart or Dillards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware