Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lost Makeup Bag! Best Eyeshadow Palette?

I recently lost my makeup bag...yes I am totally devastated. I lost a few pairs of really cute earrings and 2 eyeshadow palettes! I was using Iman, but I am interested in trying some new shadow. What shadow palettes do you recommend for African-American tones? I like to play with color so I don't want all dark colors.Lost Makeup Bag! Best Eyeshadow Palette?
Go to www.coastel scents.com they have some really nice palettes. There is a 28 color neutral pallete that i am itching to purchase. The prices are very reasonable.Lost Makeup Bag! Best Eyeshadow Palette?
Well i would say just go to a store and get palettes of bright colors that all. just go and look at the ones that you like!!
Ebay has some really good 30 colour pallets you should check out, they work good on all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware