Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which eyeshadow palette should I buy? ?

I'm just starting with makeup, and I own pretty much no eyeshadows, so I was thinking I would buy an eyeshadow palette to get a lot of colors for not too much money. But now I have a dilemma as to WHAT palette to get. Here are my two options:





- The Coastal Scents 88 palettes, one that's matte/satin, and one that's shimmer. They're about 20-25 bucks each, plus 8 bucks for shipping.





- A 120 non-branded palette off eBay, which costs 22 bucks and has free shipping.





Now, the two Coastal Scents palette add up to a lot more than 120, but they're a lot more expensive. The brand is reliable, and while the 120 seems legit and was recommended by a really good makeup artist on YouTube, I still feel a little uneasy about the lack of brand.





So what do you think? The Coastal Scents 88 palettes have been recommended countless times on the Internet as well.Which eyeshadow palette should I buy? ?
Well why dont you see if their are any reviews on the 120 palette and if theirs not i'd go for costal scents mainly because if costal scents are 20-25 and the non branded ones are 22 at least you know that the coastal scents will be good. Also why dont you just buy 1 coastal scents palette just to see if you like them.





Hope I Helped and Hope you get what you want :)Which eyeshadow palette should I buy? ?
i would recemnd the coastel scents because the eyeshadows probally have better pay off and when your buying the coastel scents eyeshadow palltete theer are two kinds...im sure your aware of this but they have shimmer and matte personaly i would start off with matte colors but know that i think about it when i started makeup i liked shimmery colors now i dont so it depends on what you think!
I would recommendd the coastal scents palettes. They are very highly pigmented. The packaging is great too so your shadows don't come broken. I ordered a palette from ebay and when it came some of my shadows were broken, so it got mixed in with the othereye shadowss which really sucked. =(
It's not either of the things you asked about, but E.L.F. makes several quad palettes that are only a dollar. You could get a few of those, save yourself a LOT of money, and experiment. http://www.eyeslipsface.com
I have 2 Coastal Scents palettes and I love them...I would buy more palettes from them so yes this is a reccommendation..lol ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware