Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where Do I Buy A Wales Eyeshadow Palette in Hong Kong? ?

I have no idea to get one of these. I know some people order online and its shipped FROM Hong Kong or Singapore, but since I already live here, where can I get it?





Preferably on HK island. I don't know much about makeup, its for a friend of mine who has been dying for it.





If not, where else in Hong Kong can I find a palette with a lot of bright colored eye shadows?





Please include a specific address, not something like 'near Pacific Place' or 'Somewhere in Causeway Bay'.





Any price estimates too, please?





Many thanks.Where Do I Buy A Wales Eyeshadow Palette in Hong Kong? ?
I don't know where you can physically walk in and purchase one, however there are many internet options for making this purchase.





I just purchased one from Ebay and am SUPER happy with it, it is 96 colors and they are really good quality. The price was $22.99 including shipping from Hong Kong to Arizona, U.S. There was a flyer inside the package for the Ebay user's Website, it says free shipping and that the prices on the website are lower than their Ebay site... the website is





www.kkcenterhk.com





The palettes come in all different sizes, 40, 72, 88, 96, 120 etc... and there are even some that have blush and lip color on them too, so you may want to find out which kind your friend wants, the eyeshadow ones seem to be the most popular...





You could also try using Ebay and just type eyeshadow palette in the search box and many different sellers offer the same types of products. Most of the sellers that are selling this type of eyeshadow palette are located in Hong Kong, you may be able to do a local pickup if you contact the seller, but if not the shipping to you would probably be fast, mine took 9 days from the day I purchased it.





The Ebay user is directseller888





And if you don't feel comfortable using Ebay here is another website you can try, they also ship from Hong Kong I believe.


The brand on this site is not Wales, but it is the EXACT same product, same packaging, it is just labeled with a different brand name.





http://www.beauties-factory.com/unlimitshop/about_us.php





Anyways, I hope any of this helps at least a little bit. Good Luck =)Where Do I Buy A Wales Eyeshadow Palette in Hong Kong? ?
no clue, sorry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware