Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone bought eyeshadow palettes on Ebay?

I've been looking on ebay and I can't seem to find anything that looks good.





I wanted to know if anyone here can give me an idea of what or whom to stay away from or possibly give me the name of a reputable vendor who doesn't sell junk.





Makeup Junkies only please.Has anyone bought eyeshadow palettes on Ebay?
All the PRO palettes are pretty much the same, they are manufactured in the same place, then companies buy them and put their own logo on them. Myself, I haven't really dared to buy any makeup off ebay since most of the sellers are in China and Hong Kong, so I ordered mine from Coastal Scents. You'll have to pay a couple of dollars more but then at least you know that it's coming from a reputable seller that uses a secure server, and they have great customer support and an online forum where you can ask questions and share tips with other makeup junkies. They will replace your purchase if it arrives damaged and you know you're getting the real thing.


I love my pallets from there, I have the 88 matte, 28 neutral and 26 eye/blush combo. The color payoff is almost as good as my MAC shadows and they have great staying power. The 88 ones are a little small, about dime size, but with the intense pigmentation they'll still last you a long time. I use mine all the time.


Again, these PRO palettes are the only ones I'd buy from ebay, so much of the luxury brands there are fake. But again, I'd rather pay a couple bucks more and know that my purchase will arrive safely and in a timely manner. Good luck with your purchase!Has anyone bought eyeshadow palettes on Ebay?
Don't go with anyone on Ebay, go to youtube and type in fake mac on ebay and you will see why. People are getting scammed all over the place.





If you're interested in mac you can go to maccosmetics.com and pic out some things you want then call in your order, or so I hear. I haven't tried it yet. You can't order it online because you have to have some kind of membership.





I want to try NYX also, again just go directly to their websites it's not worth it to go to Ebay unless you know for a fact that person is a reputable seller. I don't know of one, but maybe someone on here does.
Stay away from mac palettes on ebay as most of them are fake from the far east. Mac only bring out ltd edition palettes twice a year. You're better off vising the Mac website and buying from there - more expensive but at least you know you're buying genuine and safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware