Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get a professional eyeshadow palette (not the crappy ones with 3-6 colors) not online? :)?

I don't want websites. I need more than 40 colors and variations. I want to know if there is somewhere I can walk in to and walk out with it the same day. Please from experience only because I want it to have high pigmentation not all dull where I have to wet it. Not so much dye where I have these stupid stains for 3 days from some cheap knock off. I'm trying to make a portfolio and need a big-o quality eyeshadow palette. Thanks :)... no fading, creasing, or falling off.Where can I get a professional eyeshadow palette (not the crappy ones with 3-6 colors) not online? :)?
Depending on where you live, I would recommend going to a specialty beauty store (not like a Sally Beauty Supply). Go to one that specializes in professional products for modeling, print, stage and tv. There is a beauty store in my area that carries lines like Ben Nye, Joe Blasco and Cinema Secrets and they carry eyeshadow palettes like what you are describing.


They only other thing I can think of is those large Sephora palettes with like 30 colors in it, but the other ones will be MUCH better quality, especially if you are compiling a portfolio. I hope this helps a bit!Where can I get a professional eyeshadow palette (not the crappy ones with 3-6 colors) not online? :)?
If you can find a MAC store near you they should have something that you are looking for. Usually they are in Malls But do a search and hopefully you will find one.
Sephora, if you have one by you has a pallette with like 100 colors or more on it.
It depends on where you live. I am currently living in Chicago and working as a makeup artist, but you really need to give a few more details about what you want. You can go to a MAC store and find a really big palette of colors, but I'm not a huge fan of the MAC brand. The best eye shadows I have ever used is Urban Decay, but their palettes might be a bit smaller than you were thinking. Another one that isn't up to 40, is Two-Faced as well as the new Kat Von D brand. If you're looking for quality products, there really aren't any that are going to put that many of their products in testers sizes and kits, at least not open to the public. You might need to settle for buying a few kits with different colors in them. Check at your local Sephora, Ulta, Nordstroms, even Macy's. Check on some of the websites of your favorite brands and check their store location links. There might be a few makeup stores that are local to where you live. Try to go to a place that has a variety of brands. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware