Thursday, June 24, 2010

120 EYESHADOW PALETTE, LIKE COASTAL SCENTS?

Would you rather get this or the regular 88 palette? Also, the ';Bhcosmetics'; has the same products produced for coastal scents.





http://www.bhcosmetics.com/?action=ProductInfo%26amp;Id=3





^LINK.120 EYESHADOW PALETTE, LIKE COASTAL SCENTS?
Hello there,


I have all of these palettes. I own two 120 palettes, the CS matte 88 palette, and the CS shimmer 88 palette. I would personally choose the 120 palette. First of all, when I first heard of Coastal Scents, I went crazy and bought 3 palettes on the spot. A day after I placed my first order, I was so excited I wanted to buy another palette so now I have 4 total Coastal Scents palettes. When I received them, I was so excited but when I tried them all out, my excitement turned into disappointment. They are pigmented but you have to “try” to get some color if that makes sense. I don’t think they’re that great. On the other hand, the 120 palette is super easy to blend. It’s purely amazing. All of my friends and family members have been amazed by this palette. Another thing is you can purchase the 120 palette on Ebay (where I purchased mine.) In the search engine, just type in “120 Pro Palette.” There are tons of sellers selling this palette and you can buy it anywhere from $.01 to $30.00. I actually bought it from the retailer you listed in your question (they have an Ebay account also.) I know they are the same company because they sent me a link to their site when I emailed them. They are located in Los Angeles, CA and the reason I bought my palette from them instead of another Ebay seller from China (most of the sellers selling this palette are from China) was because many customers had problems with the palette getting damaged while in transit. I figured that since I live in California, the chance of having a damaged palette would be less likely. When I received mine however, there was one shadow that was broken. I sent them an email and they sent out a new one right away. The new one had like 11 broken shadows though! Anyways, I recommend this seller because they give great customer service but your palette may still have a possibility of getting damaged in the mail. The sellers from China will likely send you a replacement palette for free too if your palette arrives damaged. If you buy it from a seller in China, it’ll probably be cheaper. Back to your question though.. I’d go with the 120 palette. You’ll get 32 more colors, better pigmented colors, and colors that are easier to blend. I don’t use any of my Coastal Scents palettes and will never buy palettes from them again –unless they improve their quality. I love their brushes though, but their palettes don’t measure up. Go with the 120 palette. Hope this helps =)120 EYESHADOW PALETTE, LIKE COASTAL SCENTS?
I got the 88 palette and omg there are some colors I still haven't touch! I don't think you really need the 120 since the 88 provides you with a varieties of color already. I got the reg 88...mixture of matte and shimmer/satin colors....the 88 shimmer palette is way too shimmery for me.
Like Lemony.xoxo, I'd get the 88 shimmer. I'd also choose the matte one, but I like shimmer and shine in my shadows and make up. And I don't think anyone really needs 120 different colors. I mean, that's just a bit much. Plus, it's cheaper.


=)
i would get the original and shimmer 88 cause i trust them. the 120 is in my opinioun not trusty for me cause its made in Hongkong. i have nothing agaignst hongkong i just trust the quality of the 88 better
120 palette's quality is great n very pigmented! it has more colors then 88. there both great, but quantity and quality is better.there both the same price, i think. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware