Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are the Coastal Scents eyeshadow palettes safe?

I've been hearing bad things about Coastal Scents and what they put in their products.


I just wanted to know if anyone has any information about it or if they've had any bad experiences with the palettes?Are the Coastal Scents eyeshadow palettes safe?
Honestly, **STAY AWAY** from Coastal Scents if you care anything about your OWN health and safety... read this:





** COASTAL SCENTS DOES NOT MANUFACTURE THEIR PRODUCTS ** they are all purchased from China, Thailand, Japan... all the Asian countries which cost them less to sell it --- and us U.S. consumers know it's no lie that these Asian producers have lower standards and I mean, you saw all that garbage happen with poisonous PLASTIC DYES AND INKS --- I wouldn't ever buy them! Why risk that?





I have heard GREAT things about color --- but honestly, the palette isn't expensive, so there HAS to be so much TALC inside of it to make it that cheap --- you are getting what you pay for, absolutely.





Click the link here if you don't believe me that they buy EVERYTHING from Asian markets and re-sell it without doing ANYTHING to it:


http://www.alibaba.com/product/charmei-1…





*Made in CHINA* --- the same exact product.





Seriously, stay away and WARN OTHERS.Are the Coastal Scents eyeshadow palettes safe?
They are OK. It wouldn't be legal to sell them if they were dangerous. Thousands of people use the colors every day of they're life and are just fine. Report Abuse

i have them both an im good, and i have sensitive eyes. i use it everyday, no joke, and my eyes are good. no reactions, nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty…





I dont think this many people would have it if it blinded you or something.
I have a couple of their palettes and I've never had any bad experiences with them. I love them. I haven't heard anything about coastal scents having bad stuff in their products. What exactly have you heard??
how it is











http://www.in-brands.com/showsort.asp?sort_id=558
iv got them and love them,


i havnt heard anything bad
i actually ordered one online a couple days ago after all the good reviews. what have you heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware