Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I buy empty eyeshadow palettes?

I know MAC sells them, but the kind they have won't fit my shadows (mine are square -shaped, not round), plus they are more than what I'd like to spend. I checked Mark, but they don't have larger palettes. I need something that will hold 20 to 45 shades. Also, the cheaper the better...I don't see the need to spend 40 dollars on an empty palette. Thanks!Where can I buy empty eyeshadow palettes?
Well what brand are you eyeshadows?Where can I buy empty eyeshadow palettes?
coastalscents!


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>


its only 7 dollars!
have you tried sally's?


they sell just about everything, from empty dye bottles to empty palettes
walmart and target
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware