Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I get Urban Decay's Deluxe eyeshadow palette or the Wallpaper palette?

Well, I love both of them but I'm only going to buy one....lots of people likes the Deluxe one because they say the glitter is not all chunky like other UD's eyeshadow but I also like the Wallpaper palette because of the pretty colors...





So which one should I get!? HELP!??Should I get Urban Decay's Deluxe eyeshadow palette or the Wallpaper palette?
It really doesn't matter which one you get. They are both great. I bought the Wallpaper palette first, then I bought the Deluxe palette. The Wallpaper palette have more of a sparkly-ness to it, than the Deluxe. And when you apply it some of the glitter falls onto your face. Both are great, but I prefer the Deluxe one because it is not as glittery and it is more pigmented.Should I get Urban Decay's Deluxe eyeshadow palette or the Wallpaper palette?
i have never seen the wallpaper one but i swatched the deluxe one and it is beautiful and the shadows are highly highly pigmented. you can make so many different looks with just that one palette. if you go on youtube there are bunches of different reviews on the deluxe palette if you want more info :)
I like the Delux better because the pigments are deeper and perfect for this time of year. The colors wear so true also. But I guess it comes down to personal preference.
i do like the deluxe palette you can do alot of different things with those colors.


hope this helps.
Wallpaper ;) pretty colours
i like the wallpaper palett b/c of all the neutral colors that are offered
get the DE;LUXE!!!! GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!!! i GOT IT AND LOVE IT
100 percent deluxe
i loooooove the deluxe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware