Tuesday, June 22, 2010

88 Palette Eyeshadow?

If anyone else has this 88 palette eyeshadows do u kno where she got it? thanks =]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZUhlfHRGk%26amp;feature=channel88 Palette Eyeshadow?
everyone (including me) usually hears its a coastalscents.com product but really coastal scents just sells it along with many other distributors... ebay has it and iv heard people getting it cheaper than retail on CS website. i bought both shimmer and matte palletes and i say they are 7/10 on my skin tone. but its a good investment for the price. before you buy it go to ebay and look up 120 palette... i think i should have got that instead. from youtube vids it seems to be more pigmented!





p.s. i dont like the 78 palette


ohh and im on youtube also if you want to see my skin tone...


search me as o0laydeedelish0o88 Palette Eyeshadow?
www.coastalscents.com ! :)
COASTALSCENTS.COM I HAVE IT AND I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! USE IT EVERYDAY
coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware