Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Icing (by claire's) 52 color palette eyeshadow?

I am so tired of continuously buying different colored eyshadow so i thought of buying a box with all the different colors...but they are SO expensive...until i stopped by Icing.


They had a 52 palette for 17$!





Is this any good?


Anybody already try it?


Am i just wasting money?





I always hear different comments about this eyeshadow, so please be honest and don't just post you get what you pay for!Icing (by claire's) 52 color palette eyeshadow?
yeyes its good and very pigmented !


yes i have but i have the one from claires the regular store!


no ur not!Icing (by claire's) 52 color palette eyeshadow?
Okay the do not buy it, it's from claires!! You're not going to get any good pigmented makeup there. I would suggest Bobbi Brown, Dior, Chanel, and Mac but you said they're all too expensive so I would reccomend Costal Scents.





http://www.costalscents.com





They have some palettes on sale now and like there's like an 88 palette for 20 bucks and they're really good! The colors are really nice and pigmented. I hope I helped!!
i dont know never tried it.


no not yet


yes you are because you wont use it all the time.
I don't have that exact palette, but I do have other make-up from Icing, I don't like what I have. The colors are not very strong, they are powdery and even with primer do not stay on for more than an hour or two. I am gonna stick to my MAC and be happy knowing I only need to apply once a day
Okay, go on ebay and there is a 120, 88, and all these beautiful palettes for around 20 dollars! Professionals use them they are amazing and have every color ou could dream of!





Here is the link, but most people buy them on ebay for even less. Just make sure it is sealed.





http://www.bhcosmetics.com/?





good luck, here are some reviews on youtube too:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKRLdFABh鈥?/a>
i own some icing by claires makeup, and for what i paid for it, i was impressed. a lot of them are pigmented and i feel that they are pretty great for not being something expensive like MAC or CHANEL.


i feel like you aren't wasting your money, and it is good!





hope it helps!
I just recently bought it, and i love it. It works really great on my skin. But i suggest you should only get it if you are actually going to use them and not just have them laying around. Other than that your are NOT wasting your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware