Thursday, June 24, 2010

Question about the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette?

I want to purchase an eyeshadow palette with highly pigmented and extremely shimmery shadows. I got inspired by the victoria secret fashion show 2008 make up pics below to be specific to buy a shimmery eyeshadow palette. Someone recommended the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette and i was wondering if the colors are highly pigmented and shimmery? If not can you please suggest another shimmery palette. I do not want any matte colors. I don't mind buying off of ebay and i dont have a price range.





Pics:


http://cdn.celebuzz.com/cb/assets/users16/celebuzz/default/msg-123551726369-3.jpg





http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/34/75/0000053475_20081201110500.jpg





http://media.photobucket.com/image/victoria%252527s%20secret%202008/fashionising/fashionpictures/DoutzenKroesVictoriasSecret20084.jpg





thank youQuestion about the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette?
THE COLORS ON COASTAL SCENTS 88 SHIMMER PALETTE ARE AMAZING!


They are everything I hoped for when I bought it and more. All the colors are about the size of a dime, but they are so pigmented. I use a shade of brown every single day and I've hardly made a dent in it at all. Wonderful price, only like 19.95 if I'm correct. One of the best things I ever invested in. If you still need a little more persuading go on youtube and search for reviews on it. I'm in love with this palette though. It's fabulous. I recommend it for anyone.Question about the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette?
i have the matte and shimmer, and the shimmer palette is extremly shimmery and pigmented... but you should look for the 88 shimmer palette on ebay its cheaper... however you NEED a primer with these shadows
well, i own it %26amp; i think they r VERY pigmented! but, it also depends on your primer and bases, because they wont show up as pigmented without it.





definitely get it!
Definitely buy this one. the colors are amazingly pigmented and they last long. The price is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware