Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I ordered CoastalScents eyeshadow Palette last Wednesday, It's Been like 8 dayss?

by the way I live in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.I ordered CoastalScents eyeshadow Palette last Wednesday, It's Been like 8 dayss?
I love coastal scents, and just received my 3rd order on Tuesday. Shipping to canada can be delayed for a # of reasons including customs. Give til Monday before you panic. I have never had a negative issue with CS and their products are amazing. I know the waiting is awful...I'm an instant gratification kinda girl.I ordered CoastalScents eyeshadow Palette last Wednesday, It's Been like 8 dayss?
I read on their website (in the reviews) that A LOT of people had long waiting periods for their palettes. It seems to be an ongoing problem. I honestly didn't order from them because of it, as I was worried that it would never show and I wouldn't be able to easily get a refund.
I am waiting for mine as well, and have been waiting for about a week, and I am in the states. I'm going to see if I get it today or tomorrow, and if not, I am contacting them on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware