Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Matte or shimmery Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette?

What do you have ? What do you prefer ?





I'm a little more of a shimmer girl but I don't want something TOO shimmery :\Matte or shimmery Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette?
i always prefer shimmer. i guess i can over do it sometimes.





oh well...Matte or shimmery Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette?
The shimmer one is like having colored foil on your eyes. Hard to wear it in the daytime. I like the matte palette. Not all colors are matte. They have satin ones too! :D
i like the matte one. it has WAY better pigmentation than the shimmer. if you want a shimmery look just dust some eye glitter over the matte shadows for special occasions. plus the matte palette costs less
I have both matte and shimmer palettes. I use more of the matte palette only because I'm a business student and I don't need to have dramatic eyeshadows when I'm in school. The shimmer is best during night because it gives you that sparkle. If you don't want something too shimmery then go for the matte palette.
i have the shimmer one, just got it a week ago and i love it =] its not TOO shimmery, i think matte looks boring.
i bought the matte one thinking the shimmer one would be too much, but i think i would have rather preferred the shimmer palette
I bought the matte coz there are some satin ones, and some colours to have a bit of shimmer to them including the browns.


Beacuse are you really gonna wear shimmer everyday.


no so go with the matte i did.


ill eventually invest in the shimmer one
Matte. Trust me. I'm a shimmer girl too, i love glitters on my eyes, (not on the face) but i had to go with matte. i have both, but i use the matte more often.





I mean, glitter everyday? I don't think so. It does look very nice but, i just don't think its suitable for everyday wear, especially during the daytime where its all flashy here and there. i mean, its great for night, when youre going somewhere special. but at night, if im just going out (like on a date) ill use shimmer, but if its a movie, ill just go with whatever floats my boat. usually matte though, depending on the color combo. (I.E. - Red + Pink? NO SHIMMER!!)





sometimes, sure you'll just feel like using glitter. which i feel too, once in a while. i mean certainly not everyday.





Also, the matte palette is a little different in color, and some colors are nice and satiny and stuff.


And because i do other people's makeup, i like to use the palette highlights, since i never use them on myself.


and like i would never use glittery highlights, unless i really needed to.





So i mean, it's your choice but i would still say matte.


I would only use all shimmer sometimes..





but then again, the shimmers arent SUPER SUPER SUPER glittery like a lot of brands.


I bought the shimmer first, but got the matte also since the colors ARE somewhat different.





but if youre gunna use it often, get matte.


shimmers rock, like twice a week (if not overdone), but matte is what you need for everyday. like for school or work? shimmers just dont cut it.
You can never go wrong with matte,and if you want some shimmer you can put on a base/primer that already has shimmers to it (Like urban decay primer potion in Sin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware