Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which eyeshadow palette(pics)?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





-If it helps i have light skin green eyes and red hair





Thanks!:)Which eyeshadow palette(pics)?
I would stay away from any palette with green in it, as green will detract from your eyes if you put it on. Personally I think ';courture in purples'; would really suit you, as purple seems to make green eyes ';pop';. Also the designer browns would be nice and would definitely make your green eyes look greener. Hope that helps. :)Which eyeshadow palette(pics)?
hmm..


i personally like..


glamorous gems,


couture in purples.


fashionista pinks,


haute couture.








LADy GARCiiA%26lt;33
I think you should stay away from dark colors, but I think Glamorous Gems would go good with your eyes (:


Hope I helped!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware