Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I get the 88 piece eyeshadow palette (non-shimmery) or 88 piece shimmer pallet from coastal scents?

I have been considering buying both. They are high pigment, but will the shimmery or non-shimmery look better?





When deciding what will look better, think youtube eyeshadow tutorials by panacea81, but not the ones that go all the way up to her eyebrows with bright colors. I think that looks trashy, but anyway... ?





Also, don't say that I shouldn't get them because I will wear too much makeup. I don't wear hardly any, and anyways, what I wear is my business.





Thanks in advance!


MShould I get the 88 piece eyeshadow palette (non-shimmery) or 88 piece shimmer pallet from coastal scents?
Wow, you seem very defensive in your question before anyone even answered...I have a feeling you've had a bad experience before...anyway.





I vote non-shimmery, because that is more realistic for every day use. Then you can complement them with some shimmery eye shadows you can buy elsewhere, and you can only buy the colors you think you will use. That way you won't be stuck with 88 shimmery eye shadows that might not be appropriate for certain occasions!Should I get the 88 piece eyeshadow palette (non-shimmery) or 88 piece shimmer pallet from coastal scents?
First of all, whatever you decide to get, make sure you purchase it from ebay. Its cheaper, because you don't have to pay for shippping. Second, I would suggest getting the matte palette instead of the shimmer, since you normally do not wear a lot of makeup anyway. That way, you could use the colors anywhere you go whether it be work/school or out to a club. There are so many colors in this palette that you won't even have to buy any eyeshadow for awhile. Good luck. Hope I helped :)
I would get the 88 palette regular, not the shimmer.


The 88 palette regular has shimmer eyeshadows in it already.


Just a tip though. Coastal Scents does NOT make the actual palettes. They are wholesale from China. You can get it for much cheaper on Ebay.





Here is a review I did :]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43b-4UIb鈥?/a>





The only thing you need is a primer. Without it, it doesn't last and the color payoff is less. Want to know something? I tested Coastal Scents. I put four eyeshadows on to swatch, with primer, and forgot to take it off. I got a shower, washed my hands numerous times, and went out in the hot sun and after a day? It was still on the next day!
Buy the non shimmery. It looks much more natural and is easier to combine with other colors without being obvious.
i would get the shimmery one, it just makes the eye makeup look better in my opinion.
SHIMMERY!
non-shimmer and the ones that go up to her eyebrows dont look trashy it just takes certaind poepl e to pull them off
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware