Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow palette question?

Okay, so for my birthday im going to ask for the coastal scents eyeshadow 88 makeup palette. It looks really cool and it has many different colors, and since I love eyeshadow it seems like the perfect product for me! The only thing is, Im not sure which one to get! There are two versions, the ultra-shimmer one and the regular. Which one should I get?? I like shimmery colors, but my makeup style isn't really out-there. Im a freshman in high school if that helps at all, and im kinda girly girl but not a lot. Is the shimmery one, like, TOO shimmery? or a subtle shimmer? (thats what im going for) Anyone that has had this before please help!! The regular one is frequently out of stock and im getting a bit impatient. Which do you think I should go for? (please dont say both i can only get one)





ps. i heard many ppl complain about coastal scent's shipping, and that sometimes the palette arrives with some of the eyeshadow broken/cracked. If so, could someone please direct me to somewhere else I can get it? If it's ebay, please include a certain seller or link. THANK YOU!!!Eyeshadow palette question?
I have been looking at and wanting this product for months, and


I just got it as a surprise in the mail today! My boyfriend sent it to me. :)


I got the shimmer palette, and the colors aren't glittery, they are just shimmery. They are really pretty. Unless you like matte colors, I would get the shimmer palette. It's not too obnoxious.


They colors blend so well and they are sooo pretty!


As far as shipping, it takes FOREVER to arrive, but none of my shadows are broken or cracked. A couple of the pots came out of the palette placement, but you can just glue them back. That's not a big deal or anything.


You can get it here. I just recommended it to another girl like two minutes ago. :)


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>Eyeshadow palette question?
Hi,


I'm selling 78,88 colors eyeshadow palettes @ S$45.00 each!


I also have 6,10,28 blusher palettes for sale.


HSA(Health Science Authority) approved by Singapore, safe to use.





Do visit my website for more makeup accessories @ http://rissyris.multiply.com now! you wont be disappointed! Report Abuse

one of the reviews says





5 Stars I'm in love! Will be ordering again soon!


by a member from Iowa on Feb 23, 2009


This is AMAZING! It's great for beginners and the experienced alike. There are so many different colors for different skin tones. I'm relatively new to eye makeup, but this makes it soo easy! They're even great without a primer! You can't say that about too many eyeshadows. They're not too shimmery either, like I was worried about. Overall, this is a GREAT palette for everyone, especially for $25!





so that answers your shimmery question:)
The shimmer isn't obnoxious at all. It's really pretty, and unless you're into more matte colors, if you like shimmery colors, then get the ultra-shimmer.





Wow, I just said shimmer three times in two sentences. O.o





Anyways...
I actually have that palette,if you want to experiment with colors get the regular one because too much shimmer with bright colors doesn't look cool, it's looks gaudy.
hmm... i personally think you should go for the subtle shimmery one but if you want the other one i would tone every thing down by either wearing subtle make or simple close





ps. im also a freshman in hs :) HOPE IT HELPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware